We are one of the world's leading and fastest-growing companies in the veterinary medicines market. Innovative spirit, intensive research, but above all our commitment to over 6.300 employees in 46 countries have enabled us to reach this position.
To expand and support the Global Industrial Development (GID) department, we are looking for a full-time, permanent position at our Greifswald - Insel Riems site to start as soon as possible:
Process Engineer (m/w/d)
in the field of Upstream & Downstream Processing
In this position, you will develop, transfer, or improve upstream & downstream processes in laboratory and process scale. In this position, you contribute to the development of innovative vaccines for the maintenance of healthy livestock and the sustainable production of high-quality food.
What we expect
- Development, transfer, or Improvement of manufacturing processes to produce veterinary vaccines and API´s with focus on USP & DSP and Scale-up production processes
- Responsible for the proper implementation of the methodological and technical industrialization strategy
- Collaboration and supporting technical, financial, legal aspects and process & method validation
- Planning of laboratory procedures, documentation, evaluation, and presentation of experimental studies and investigations
Core Competencies and Attitudinal Characteristics
- Master's degree/ diploma in process engineering (e.g. bio, chemistry), bioprocess/ system engineering or comparable.
- Ideally already professional experience in the field of vaccine and API production
- Knowledge in the field of microbiology, cell culture technology and bioprocess technology
- Good computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Independent and analytical way of working, sense of responsibility, communication skills, organizational skills
- You will work in a team-oriented, friendly atmosphere characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress
- We will promote your personal and professional development in technologically advanced research areas
- Project-related flextime and additional benefits
- Our building blocks for the company pension secure you for your future
- Support in finding accommodation, kindergarten, etc. through our cooperation partner the "Welcome Center Vorpommern-Greifswald".
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by email to email@example.com.