Ceva Santé Animale has been the fastest growing top 10 veterinary health company since our establishment in 1999. Our expertise focuses on two fields, pharmacology and biology, where we have dedicated teams that aim to meet the specific demands of the companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine sectors. We continually strive to find better solutions to existing and emerging diseases which will in turn improve animal health and productivity. Ceva is a visible supporter of and contributor to various animal welfare and social programs all over the world.
Our global business operations are divided into five major zones: Europe, North America/Pacific, Latin America, Africa/ Middle-East/Eastern Europe/Turkey and Asia. We are directly present in 45 countries, have 12 research and development centres, 25 production sites and 6000 employees worldwide. The company is focused on the research, development, production and marketing of pharmaceutical products and vaccines for companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine.
To strengthen and support our team for our location Greifswald - Insel Riems, Germany we are looking for an applicant for the position of an Industrial Controller (m/w/d).
The Industrial Controller act as a permanent member of management team of the site. It is a permanent position where the individual will work on financial reporting, creating and monitoring KPIs, cash flow management, systems implementation and audit support. The Industrial Controller will interface directly with the company's executives on a daily basis. The position is a direct report to the CFO Germany.
Essential Functions of the Industrial Controller
- Within their site/Campus, you act as business partner with the Zone/Campus Director by supporting the site management team in piloting and understanding the financial and operational KPI, propose short-term corrective actions to meet budget commitments.
- Build financial cycle for the site: Contribute to the industrial strategy by producing local CAPEX financial business cases and follow/monitor their implementation. Ensure full control of inventories: inventory stock takings, stock valuation, fair value (assess obsolescence and provision for risks). Evalulate industrial control costs and cost saving projects.
- Provide alerts and recommendations for improvements: Participate in SOP meetings, KPI review meetings and interact with other departments (production, supply chain etc.).
- Provide industrial reporting in the frame of global dashboards: Calculate the unit standard costs consistently with group standards & procedures. Issue monthly industrial variances so as to support decision making and action plans monitoring.
- Applies Ceva accounting and controlling standards and procedures in the site/campuses regarding industrial costing and stock valuation to meet reporting requests from the Group in quality (reliable and accurate) and meeting deadlines.
- Ensures the proper application of the rules of internal control within the site, in particular on stocks.
- Participates in the implementation of ERP. Ensure accuracy of data quality management (set up the rules and make corrections).
- Provide training and education to the campus/site staff related to industrial and cost accounting concepts.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration
- 4+ years of diverse public and/or private accounting experience
- Significant progressive experience in general ledgers, preferably in a fast paced, environment
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Skilled in writing policies and procedures, evaluation processes and communication
- Able to drive efficiency/productivity improvement projects together with Site lead
- Willingness to travel
- You are fluent in English and German
Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion. You will work in a pleasant working environment and become part of a company with a friendly working atmosphere and the advantages of international companies.
Have we peaked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please contact us via our HR Manager Ms. Arlett Witt:
phone: +49 (0) 38351 120-103
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties and responsibilities or working conditions associated with the job. This job description is not an employment contract. Ceva reserves the right to modify job duties and/or job descriptions at any time to meet the needs of the business.